Nobiu Groom Chamorro Guam Saipan Hooded Blanket
The perfect gift for your Chamorro man! "Nobiu" means Groom in Chamorro. The tribal art was inspired by the island of Guam with waves, fish, flowers, and coconut leaf weaving.
Stay warm and snuggle up with this large, soft and cuddly, sherpa hooded blanket and represent your island home wherever you are.
- Perfect for cold football games, soccer games and outdoor events
- Take it on car rides, planes, movie theaters and more!
- Super soft polyester exterior
- Amazingly soft and fluffy sherpa interior
- Comes in 2 sizes: Adult 80"x55" and Youth 60"x 40"
Please note: Every blanket is printed on demand just for you and takes an average of 9 business days to handcraft before we ship it out.
FREE continental USA 5-7 day Express Shipping included! All other locations include 10-25 day standard shipping.
Designed exclusively for The Island Life. Not found in stores.